Friday, September 24, 2010

Yeast Die Off Symptoms




I have not yet had time to upload my story Congress passed the State of Astronomy in Madrid on my blog. I'm pressed for time lately. I promise I will soon. Meanwhile you can read the excellent reviews that have left some friends in the blogosphere: here , here and here. Do not lose them, are excellent.

why I want before they spend more time on record that if anything I was happy for the three days in Madrid was to coincide again with my dear friends and great people: Rafa Edgar Benavides and Mass . Funny how astronomy has brought together people of such different backgrounds, work commitment ... and yet I can assure you that with Rafa and Edgar you feel at home, we are real friends. Since many years working together getting into several stories (OED, SEDA-WDS, lectures, attendance at conferences ...) and certainly, I can not think of anyone better to have done.

Thanks folks. You rock. You are my family.

PS: Obviously, I also greet many people in the CEA in Madrid. Some for the first time. The list is endless. So I leave for my detailed account of the event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment