Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What Happens If I Take Expired Protein

Good and true friend of the CGEM Accuracy: an (awful) home video



few months ago I said that I had bought new bike. He also said he was really pleased with the stability and accuracy that was showing. Well, to put teeth long to Rafael Benavides (who was having some problems to control the mount from the computer-solved and, of course-), one night this summer I recorded a small video camera steady freehand while the other handled the laptop mouse. You can imagine the quality of the same: awful. However, I think that may serve to illustrate the quality of the Celestron CGEM mount (I still say that is worth its weight in gold) and comfort means manage it from your computer. Although many use other programs, for years I have remained faithful to SkyMap and I use him like a charm.

cost me catch you point a saddle-computer connection. Until I found the key or, rather, with the cable and how to connect the RS-232 NexStar commanded. ASCOM platform did the rest and since then, saving time and win in comfort. It is no longer necessary even to enter the coordinates of the object you want to study.

I assure you that the starting station on the night I recorded the video was very fast and shallow, nor use any software to support the commissioning station. Still, the results are quite positive. Do not you think?

By the way, is a part of the video in which almost no one hears my voice (I covered the finger at the camera's tiny microphone!).

The next entry the devote to Congress Astronomy State last weekend ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment