Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Much Does Xanax Cost On Black Market

Badajoz

Every time I'd rather observe variable stars in general, and supernovae in particular. I said you were my reason for being astronomical many years ago. Now, with self-guided CCD and the possibilities are almost endless. We

some bad days, astronomically speaking. Heaven quite dirty, bad seeing, wind and, for a couple of days, again cold. However, between double and double Espin, I had time to draw any bright supernova to measure. I present one of them (incidentally, my first step has been sent and published on page David Bishop, the true guru of supernovae in the world), it is the SN2011aa located in the galaxy UGC3906.

By the way, I need a box or sheet of flats urgently. The image below is presented in the histogram retouched to hide a little vignetting and artifacts in a "donut" that appear everywhere. The trouble is that, in this way, the two nearby galaxies have become almost invisible and the overall brightness of the stars of the field is reduced.


I can not conclude without recalling the friends of two peers blogs variability. Do not miss it: The eye in the sky Rguez Francisco. Bergali and Variastar Miguel Rodríguez Marco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment