Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lady Gaga Leather Jackets



already announced in the previous post , this time for our usual break land (and water) would have a climax Andalusian astronomy. I've finally been able to attend, after years of failed attempts to Astromartos.

Although assessment of the success or failure of change of dates (so far always been held in August) is exclusively for the organizers, personally July is more suitable for me. So, taking advantage of the happy coincidence that we could connect our stay jersey with the classic beginning of this astronomical event, I did not think twice and I went there. It would also be a good opportunity to spread a little more SEDA-WDS project that had just released.

all the luck we had with this hot summer temperatures in Mazagon beach during the day, were cut just inside the provinces of Seville, Cordoba and Jaen to reach Mars. Unbearably hot. And it's not in my home town not hot, we know that some time in Bangkok, is that caught me completely by surprise after spending several days with pleasant 28 º from the coast.

first thing that surprised me was the fact Martos meet a very big city life. I expected a smaller town, but it was not. A busy summer (and weekend) was palpable in the air. In addition, completely unaware he had a very interesting historic and unique topography, with that massive rock that dominates the town.

The days of Saturday and Sunday were very nice, both the conferences you could attend, as the mood among the astronomers in attendance. I took a joy to welcome back to José Carlos Millan (who had been lucky to meet in the conference in Cordoba ), but also put a face to many foreros Hubble had never seen (alexdonet, teteca, mikesnow, etiqi ...).

But understand that, being a doubles player, save with special affection the meeting with two friends who had exchanged emails for years but had not had the pleasure to greet personally the case Tachometer / Ramón Palomeque or Almenara / John. It was a pleasure meeting with them and spend much of my time in Martos (thanks to Ramon for Vado-Jaén approach, as well). Two great people and great fans that I am very glad to have known.

experience and is saved as one of astronomy's most intense moments I've experienced in recent months. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality has been a real pleasure.

I did lots of photos but here are a few snapshots of those moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment