Monday, March 8, 2010

I Am Producingtoo Much Blood

Thought SALVADOR Salvador Cardenal

"My source of inspiration has always been the beauty and injustice .
Doing things with words, sounds, colors ... protest against the pain, terror and wrong.
Defender beautiful and fair with music, poetry and painting. Twinning the arts to impact the human inertia, spreading seeds of awareness and dissatisfaction with a world in ruins due to human causes "

" I started painting since childhood and captivated me the life that flowed from the paper that accompanied Sentrim started when he was alone when I was drawing. The incredible magic that caused me the color and pattern to take shape and lives that gave me that painting was something of mine and for a lifetime.

was like a dry sponge absorbing all that I painted and painted everything, the techniques have opened the universe as a storybook where they leave Los Angeles and Faces, guitar, Roses and Butterflies "

Salvador Cardinal
mailonpix.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment